- Consistently ranked as the #1 agent for Royal LePage in Toronto for 24 years (1985 – 2008).
- Professional marketing material including colour feature sheets and floor plans.
- Experienced team of licensed professionals and full time administration to take care of all aspects of the buying or selling process plus “after the sale” client care.
- Office located in central Toronto open 7 days a week with non-selling manager.
- Specializing in all central Toronto residential areas including homes and condominiums in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Moore Park, Lawrence Park, Yonge Street Corridor, Yorkville, Waterfront, Hoggs Hollow, Willowdale, North Toronto, Leaside, etc.
- Recognized by her peers and clients as “the perfect professional and always going the extra mile”. Testimonials and references available.
- Top negotiating skills and top prices in very reasonable time frame. Most listings are sold within 30 days.
- Elli is “part psychologist, part financial wizard, part negotiator and mediator extraordinaire; she has no equal”.
- Dedication, commitment and a knowledgeable and personable approach to her clients is how she accredits her success in the Real Estate profession.
- Lifetime Member National Chairman’s Club (Top 1% of RLP Realtors Nationwide, 10 out of 14 consecutive years)
- #46 in Canada Out of Over 17,400 Royal LePage Realtors Nationwide (2016)
- #13 in Toronto for Royal LePage (2016)
- #1 in Toronto for Royal LePage for 24 Consecutive Years (1985 – 2008)
- #1 in Canada for Royal LePage 12 consecutive years (1987-1998)
- #1 in Canada for Royal LePage (2003)
- #1 in Office at 55 St. Clair Ave West (1983-2016)
- Lifetime Member Award of Excellence (Attaining President’s Gold Award, or higher, 10 out of 14 consecutive years)