By Elli Davis, September 21, 2010
DONE DEALS TORONTO
- 90 Highbourne Rd. (Eglinton Avenue and Oriole Parkway)
- Asking price: $1.39-million
- Selling price: $1.433-million
- Previous selling price: not available
- Taxes: $8,679 (2010)
- Lot size: 38 by 118 feet
- Days on the market: eleven
- Listing agent: Elli Davis, Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd.
Quartz counters, a centre island, heated floors and stainless steel appliances are among the recent improvements made to this detached brick home, says listing agent Elli Davis.
A renovated main bathroom has an antique vanity, a steam shower and an air jet tub. The main floor has cherry wood floors.
A fireplace in the living room, a main-floor family room and a master suite with a five-piece ensuite bathroom are other features of the five-bedroom, three-bathroom home.
The 38x118-foot lot is within walking distance of the Davisville Yonge subway, restaurants and shops.